Merge tag 'riscv-for-linus-5.11-rc4' of git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/riscv/linux
Pull RISC-V fixes from Palmer Dabbelt:
"There are a few more fixes than a normal rc4, largely due to the
bubble introduced by the holiday break:
- return -ENOSYS for syscall number -1, which previously returned an
- ensure of_clk_init() has been called in time_init(), without which
clock drivers may not be initialized.
- fix sifive,uart0 driver to properly display the baud rate. A fix to
initialize MPIE that allows interrupts to be processed during
- avoid erronously begin tracing IRQs when interrupts are disabled,
which at least triggers suprious lockdep failures.
- workaround for a warning related to calling smp_processor_id()
while preemptible. The warning itself is suprious on currently
- properly include the generic time VDSO calls. A fix to our kasan
address mapping. A fix to the HiFive Unleashed device tree, which
allows the Ethernet PHY to be properly initialized by Linux (as
opposed to relying on the bootloader).
- defconfig update to include SiFive's GPIO driver, which is present
on the HiFive Unleashed and necessary to initialize the PHY.
- avoid allocating memory while initializing reserved memory.
- avoid allocating the last 4K of memory, as pointers there alias
with syscall errors.
There are also two cleanups that should have no functional effect but
do fix build warnings:
- drop a duplicated definition of PAGE_KERNEL_EXEC.
- properly declare the asm register SP shim.
- cleanup the rv32 memory size Kconfig entry, to reflect the actual
size of memory availiable"
* tag 'riscv-for-linus-5.11-rc4' of git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/riscv/linux:
RISC-V: Fix maximum allowed phsyical memory for RV32
RISC-V: Set current memblock limit
RISC-V: Do not allocate memblock while iterating reserved memblocks
riscv: stacktrace: Move register keyword to beginning of declaration
riscv: defconfig: enable gpio support for HiFive Unleashed
dts: phy: add GPIO number and active state used for phy reset
dts: phy: fix missing mdio device and probe failure of vsc8541-01 device
riscv: Fix KASAN memory mapping.
riscv: Fixup CONFIG_GENERIC_TIME_VSYSCALL
riscv: cacheinfo: Fix using smp_processor_id() in preemptible
riscv: Trace irq on only interrupt is enabled
riscv: Drop a duplicated PAGE_KERNEL_EXEC
riscv: Enable interrupts during syscalls with M-Mode
riscv: Fix sifive serial driver
riscv: Fix kernel time_init()
riscv: return -ENOSYS for syscall -1